Have you subjected someone close to you to violence?
- Do you have problems controlling your anger?
- Do you often become jealous and controlling?
- Have you been on the point of behaving violently towards someone close to you?
- Have you pushed or hit or hurt someone close to you?
- Are you afraid you will lose control and go too far?
There is help available. If you have children, you can also get support in your role as a parent.
Examples of the help you can be given:
- Help to see what causes the violence and the consequences it has for the people around you
- Knowledge about how to handle your anger by choosing alternative ways of behaving
Contact us so we can help you. You can remain anonymous if you wish.
In an emergency, always call 112.
Telephone number: 0225-55165